QUESTION: Hello sir,

I am suffering from sexual problem I dont know whether it is spermatorrhoea or not and I have taken allopathy  and
homeopathy medicine but disease couldn't overcomes and I felt no
advantage of it. I am writing this letter to you with very big hope
please reply me and advice me suitable medicine.

1. white fluid comes out of the penis without erection by just
thinking about sex or just by little fraction with girl like sitting closely with a girl and talking to her.
2.I have a desire for sex but ability got decreased
3.feeling of sexual neurasthenia
4.mental depression
5.Great loss of semen during sleep without any dreams specially in morning time. but it happens very rare
6.I have no problem with sleep
7.I have a chronic constipation problem.
8.I am also suffering from seasonal asthma elergy(only in winters)

history : I have started masturbating from very early age and done in excess but now I do rarely. and I am suffering from this problem since 4 years.

ANSWER: Dear Sushant,
         You may be suffering from the ill-effects of sexual excesses. Acidum phosphoricum should be the right remedy for you. You can try it in the 30C potency, taking 4 pills thrice daily for a month. Eating right and exercising regularly will help to you become healthy faster; therefore, please ensure that you increase your intake of fresh fruits, vegetables, and sprouts. Drink at least 8 glasses of water and a bowl of curds every day. Just this much, and I am certain you will see positive results. Thank you.

QUESTION: Dear sir,

I am glad that you gave me the right consultation but sir one more thing     i Want to know that,Acidum phosphoricum will also help me to recover my lost sex power,and sir now My sex timing is very less and as I asked you before will it be also useful for nocturnal discharge.

ANSWER: Dear Sushant,
         Acidum phosphoricum covers practically all your symptoms; so, it should help you out on the whole. Please do try taking it for a month to see how much it helps. Also follow the auxiliary measures that I suggested for you too. Hopefully, you should see positive results. Thank you.

QUESTION: Hello sir,

This is my last question to you can you please advice me what to eat and what to avoid while taking this medicine.sometimes when i feel fever or cold so at that time allopathy medicine is ok or not.if not so please suggest me some medicine for regular cold  I am in a big dilemma because I am habitual for tea and the other thing is Can i have a regular meal what I take often on daily basis and one more thing is it OK to take medicine before 1/2 hour breakfast,lunch, dinner.

Dear Sushant,
         You only need to avoid black tea, black coffee, alcohol, and tobacco, when taking homeopathic medicines, because these act on the nerves and may interfere with the action of homeopathic remedies. You may take allopathic medicines if required, as they do not interact with homeopathic drugs. However, if you wish, you can contact me through this website whenever you have a cold and tell me about your symptoms, so that I can prescribe a homeopathic remedy for you. You may drink tea with milk in it, but avoid having more than 3 cups per day. About your diet, as I had mentioned last time, you should increase your intake of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains or sprouts. If you are non-vegetarian, avoid red meat completely. You may have fish and eggs in moderate quantities. Above all, please do not forget to exercise every day. This will help you to recover faster. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.