Homeopathy/Suffering with Alopecia Areata

Dear Sir,
I'm suffering with Alopecia Areata since 4months. I'm taking treatment from Vcare Trycology center from past 2 months. But, there is no improvement and lossing my hair.
The process which they are giving for sitting is:

1. Oil massage
2. Hair wash with their shampoo
3. IRR
4. Ozone
5. Laser

Please guide me this process is usefull or not. One of my friend told me that, external things not helpful for my decease.
I want to take the homeopathy treatment. Please guide me.

Dear suvarna

I am not an expert for the above treatments. so it is not wise to tell anything about effectiveness. homoeopathy can help you. but for a proper case a patient oriented case working and treatment is needed. if there is no internal cause for this you can use following for 3 months and see if it helps.
1) folliplus  10 dr 3 times internal
2) hair grew gel fourts make   use alternative days bed time scalp massage
3) hair grew shampoo  weekly hair cleaning
4) arnica hair oil for hair just before bath and every day head bath

i have found the above effective in simple cases. but if any stress is ther a proper homoeopathic care is needed. this can not be used if patient is prone to colds and having any other disease and taking some medication

hope you are clear  

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!