Homeopathy/Teen Masturbation/ Increased Sexual Desire

Question
QUESTION: Sir,
I'm a 17 yr old male from India.
I've been masturbating since the age of 12.
In the past 2 years, the habit has taken over me.
Now, I find myself suffering the consequences of it
Hair loss
Weakness
Under eye dark circles
Pale face
Lack of concentration/focus
My body weight is alright, but muscle mass doesn't increase despite regular exercising
I've not been gaining height since last 2 years

I today consulted a homeopath and was given Agnus Castus sweet pills, Arnica Montana sweet pills and Jaborandi Hair oil.
I'd like to have your advise.

ANSWER: Dear Abhinob,
         Your doctor has prescribed the correct medicines for you. He may also give you medicines like Acidum phosphoricum and Staphysagria in the future to treat the bad-effects of excessive masturbation, according to the principles of Homeopathy. Please do not worry. Just take your medicines regularly, eat healthy, and exercise daily, to regain your lost vigor and vitality. Thank you.

QUESTION: Thank you Sir!
But, how does Agnus Castus help?
I read online that it cures "diminished sexual desire"
Is it still appropriate medicine for me?

Plus,
I, due to my habit, have failed to gain much of height..
As, I'm already 17, soon to be 18..
Would you recommend SBL's Rite-Hite tablets for me which I read about online?

Rite-Hite Tablets
Composition:

Baryta carbonica   200 C
Silicea          200 C
Thuja occidentalis   200 C
Calcarea phosphorica   200 C

Dosage:
Children below 13 years- 1 tablet once a week
Children above 13 years- 2 tablets once a week

Thanks again!

Answer
Dear Abhinob,
         Agnus castus is also a remedy that is prescribed to get rid of the ill-effects of excessive masturbation. So, it will certainly help you. You can try RiteHite if you want, but you must couple it with activities such as skipping, swimming, or stretching exercises, and sports like volleyball or basketball. Please ensure that your protein intake is also moderate. Also, remember that you will never grow beyond your genetic height; thus, if your parents aren't very tall, do not expect to grow very tall. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri