Homeopathy/No child

Question
Dear sir,
I am 34 yrs. /95kg/167cm. i am married for 2years, enjoy alternate day sex  and I do not have child, I went to medical checkup and they suggested for semen analyses the result are:
1)   Total sperm count is 41 million
2)   Motility 11%
3)   Rapid cells 9%
4)   Viability test 86%
5)   Viscosity- Clumped
6)   Liquefaction- delayed
7)   Total Normal is just 5%
8)   Morph Index 14%
And blood test
1)   FSH 1.73 IU/L
2)   LH 3.59 IU/L
3)   TESTO 9.37 nmol/L
And the thyroid profile is
1)   TSH 2.06 uIu/ml
2)   FRT4 11.94pmol/L

Then the doctor prescribed me with US Scrotum

And the finding is: Tiny parenchymal focus of calcification within the lower zone of the left testis for regular follow up. MILD BILATERAL HYDROCELE, MORE MARKED ON THE RIGHT SIDE. MILD LEFT SIDED VARICOCELE.

DEAR DR.
Please suggest me; I feel little pain in right pelvis area.

What do u think , will I be able to father a child as Dr did not give me any medicine , rather some vitamins with zinc tables. As I really trust on homeopathy, can u please suggest me some medicine .
thanks
imran

Answer
Dear Mr Imran

homoeopathy will help you, but needs a complete care, not just one prescription. also we dont prescribe just with this but needs a detailed case working. As you have some sperm it is ok to get pregnancy, but as it did not happened i think your  wife also needs care. so in general we take both of you for infertility care not single person.

immediate thing i can tell is you can use orchitinum 6x 2 pill 2 times for 1 month the sperm will improve. but let me say clearly you both need a infertility care. if you need our help please visit my web and contact me through my web

warm regards

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran