Homeopathy/CKD,4

Question
Other than creatinine being 3.7...hanging in...bun 29,potassium 4.6,phosphorus 4.2....hgb just a tick under lo end normal...i am spilling almost 3 gm protein into urine.....BP range sys 130-150,dias always lo,65-85,..........taking arbs(avapro) plus beta and aldosterone blockers(atenolol,inspra)
Would love a fresh idea/approach

Answer
Dear Michael,
         It would be advisable for you to see a homeopath close to you for constitutional treatment, as the treatment of chronic kidney disease in the fourth stage is very difficult in all schools of treatment. The information provided by you are all pathological symptoms, which are of great value to an allopath, but of lesser value to a homeopath, as a homeopath does not treat your kidney, or your hypertension, or your proteinuria. He or she treats you as an individual in disease, holistically. That is precisely why we homeopaths ask for a lot of personal details when selecting an appropriate homeopathic remedy. In the meanwhile, I would suggest that you start with Cuprum arsenicum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. It is almost a specific for treating chronic kidney disease in homeopathy. Also, please do not forget to look for a homeopath close to you. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri