Homeopathy/ED

Question
dear sir,i'm rafsan and 18 years old.i've been mustarbating for 6 years.i gave up this bad habit but now i'm suffering from sexual weakness as well as erectile dysfunction.my penis is too small.it is 2" when normal and 5" when erected.it's so soft and sluggish.i can't make an intercourse more than 2 munites.and i lose my erection in just 1 munite.it can be said that my penis doesn't erect fully.it's so weak and thin.i'm not able to get complete erection.before intercourse some fluid discharge from my penis.my sperm production is very low.my libido is also low.my penis always tilt to right side.when erected it also tilt to the right side.when i make an intercourse i feel so weak to peneterate.please doctor advice me which remedies will help me to recover completely and quickly.thank you."(how can i make my penis healthy and bigger)

Answer
Dear Rafsan,
         I'm afraid there is no medicine to increase the size of your penis; however, it would be advisable for you to see an andrologist to find out whether your erectile dysfunction is psychological or organic. In the meanwhile, you can start off with a homeopathic medicine Withania somnifera mother tincture, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water three times daily for a month. Please ensure that you do not indulge in vices such as tobacco abuse in any form or alcoholism. Eat healthy and exercise regularly. You need not worry about the tilt of your penis, as it is quite common. If the curvature worsens and interferes with penetration to a great extent, you may have to get it rectified surgically. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri