Homeopathy/Excessive sweating

Question
Hello doctor,

Hope you are doing great! My problem is sweating all over my body. I feel my hands,armpits and feet soles are affected the most. My hands are always clammy. The hands and soles start to sweat when i get ready to office in the morning. When i think about something,get excited,anxious the sweat gets bad. When i sleep everything goes off. When i talk to anyone over the phone or in person i sweat(hands,armpits,soles). Things get worse when i eat chocolates,spicy food stuffs. I get palpitations when i fear or get anxious. I do not sweat when the sun doesn't show up ie., on rainy days. I have dandruff and a sick oily face. I feel i can dance sing and be more social i dint have these problems. Is there any hope through you aka homeopathy? or should just wipe my face and hands and live all my life :( Waiting for your reply doctor. Thanks in anticipation.

Answer
There are 30+ remedies for excessive perspiration due to anxiety or stress. You seem to perspire when you have to do things, go among people or get excited at all. It will help to work some more on your anxiety to begin with and the reasons why you are so tense in such situations.

Try the remedy Sambucus n. in 12C or 30C potency, twice a day for two weeks and see if there is an effect. If you see partial effect with one of these potencies but it is not enough, you can also try 200C potency.

It could also be a different remedy, it is hard to say. For example, you can also try Sulphur 30C.
Best to go to a homeopath and have your full case taken so you can try remedies that are a closer match to your needs.
Wishing you all the best,
Ati
PS - If you want me to select a remedy for you, contact me privately at ati@realmedicineclinic.com

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)