Homeopathy/Hair fall

Question
Sir, i am 21 years old. i am in tension hair fall and i used keshking old, keshyod produc etc. but these are not useful for me, hair falls since 5 years. please tell me homeophetic medican...

Answer
Dear Gajendra,
         Have you consulted a doctor before? Have you been investigated to know the cause of your hair fall. Is there any specific pattern? I'm afraid, you will have to find answers to these questions before you actually start getting treated. I you wish to use a general homeopathic hair tonic, then you may try Scalptone, a patent product by SBL company. You can follow the dosage instructions mentioned on its label. If you want me to more specific in your prescription, I will need to know if you have any scalp disorder, any chronic health condition, androgenic alopecia (male pattern balding), or any deficiency. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri