Homeopathy/Hair-falling

Question
 Hair-falling-pic2
Hair-falling-pic2  
 Hair-falling-pic
Hair-falling-pic  
QUESTION: Dear sir/madam

Plz help me I am very much depressed
Here I am writing every thing as I know homeopathy needs detailed analysis please read …

I am suffering from hairloss. I m 31 yr old single male. My weight is 51 kg, height 174 cm.fair skin color. Hair falling started when just 19 yr. my hair falls from all over scalp [ top, back , temples]. Top of scalp a little bit more effected than other. When I examine hair It dont Contain the root of hair. I think it falls just above the roots means leaving the root on the scalp or inside the scalp .my hair has been a little bit thin. New hair come but donot live many days.. I think rate of growth of hair has been decreased. I always trim my hair after one month till zero size. my scalp has not been smooth. my hair are dry and some time reoccur dandruff. To treat dandruff i use selsun shampoo.    My hair from other part such as forearm, leg , chest, [some time eyebrow, eyelid] when rub come in hand. I also have conspitation  from along time my be 13-14 yrs old. Not good bowl   movement take 15 -20 minutes in the morning. I always worry about good bowl   movement. I donot suffer from headache.
I donot have genetic disorder. Neither father nor mother side. I donot smoke. . I donot drink. I donot take fast food. Before Hair falling I had full head of hair . now  I have 30 % of my hair but have throughout scalp.

10 yrs ago I went to a skin specialist ,he reffered me minoxdil 2% but it did not suit me[seem to me irritatin for chest, eye, tension ]. I stoppet it.

Some other thing I feel much coldness in winter than other person. My hand and foot remain cold like ice . I have to warm hand and foot by heater in winter. My skin of heel  always breaks in winter. In summer I donot feel much hot. My body donot erects more sweat as I see my friends have 3 to 4 times sweat than me. Either in winter or in summer when I go for bath  i  donot feel good for first shower when it going to occur on my body , a little bit irritating or feary. After this thing there is no problem in bathing.

one tale of my life: when I was 14 yr old. One of my friend that was aprox 20 yr old told about an activity that was masturbate . he told me to try. i   did not aware about masturbate .One day I  tried it as he told . there was no semen erection on first day. I tried it after one week again. And then again there was  semen. And then I did it ocassionly, After 6 month I became suffer from night faul.  I didnot do much masturbate.. But  night faul in every week. Or 2 to 3 times in a week. There was no week without night faul. It continued 6 to 7 yr then a little bit slow till now.  and now night faul occur one time within 7 to 10 days . in last 16 years i did masturbate ocassionly not making habit .And now if I do masturbate in any of   month,  my whole body aches whole of that day since last 2 years   .I want to know from you are these thing resulted in hairloss? Is the masturbate occur very early in my life. I always think about that friend who told rubbish thing.if i get him today ,i  shoot him.

homeopathic medicine taken by me acid phos 10 m treat night faul monthly. Selenium30, at that time from  last 3 to 4 year i have tried homeo medicine such as  acid phos Q,  selenium 6x , arnica Q + jaborandi Q+ coconut oil topical, R89, SBL scalptone[ingredients- acid phos , calc phos , natrum mur, floric acid,badiaga], natrum mur30,  Allumina 30, lycopodium, for 3 to 4 months  to stop hairfall. but none of above medicine stopped hairfall. I think , am i not using right medicine for a limit of duration?

i  request you please analyse my problem, and please  refer remedy which can solve my hairfall problem and can get hair back. Plz  plz..help me I am very much depressed

Many Many Thanks for reading my lenthy post.
sahil

ANSWER: Dear Sahil, you are welcome

Thank you for your detailed letter. Whenever you write your symptoms don’t say “I don’t have this, this, or this”, but always give symptoms which are present or troubling you. The style of your letter shows that you have asked this question from various doctors simultaneously. I don’t know what answers you will get from other sources; however I must tell you that there is no short cut or quick fix in homeopathy. You should also keep it in mind that “too many cooks spoil the broth”, it means that you should take only one treatment at a time – auxiliary treatments should also be avoided. Right now please stop all type of medicines including selsun and other medicated soaps, shampoos or oils etc. You have multiple problems and your case is not so simple. So please keep patience and bear with us. Now please answer the following questions, (be careful and tell exact feelings and reactions).

1.   How do you feel about your hair fall and what do you think about it and what is your mental reaction?
2.   What do you think about your baldness when you meet people? Are you over conscious about it? What do you feel and say to people about it when you hear their comments?
3.   Why do you masturbate? Do you feel helpless? Do you have excessive or uncontrollable sexual desire? Do you have some sexual relations with females/ males? Detailed reply please.
4.   What do you feel after masturbating, and what is your reaction at that moment and afterward. How do you look your future?
5.   How do you take your disease(s). you have already tried several treatments. Do you feel hopeful or otherwise about your recovery with respect to your hair loss and urge to masturbate?
6.   In general, what is your behavior and attitude – with your family members, and the people outside home? How do you behave and react when you are contradicted?
7.   Any other information which you would like to share.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
28-12-12

http://www.Autism-Psychiatry.com/

QUESTION: Assalamu-alai-kum, dear dr. sir
Yes,  I asked this question from various doctors simultaneously but did not get response except you. So please read …
Answer the following you questions, with exact feelins and reactions.

1. How do you feel about your hair fall and what do you think about it and what is your mental reaction?
ANSWER . every hair irritate me.more hairfal proportiol to more tension. i always want to stop it and want get back my full head of hair at every possible  way. But nothing worked till today.

2. What do you think about your baldness when you meet people? Are you over conscious about it? What do you feel and say to people about it when you hear their comments?
I feel shame there and low confidence.it seems everyone seeing my head and they are smiling whenever in the bus or in group of people. I always do not see their face. I feel very much sorrow when people say about it.

3. Why do you masturbate? Do you feel helpless? Do you have excessive or uncontrollable sexual desire? Do you have some sexual relations with females/ males? Detailed reply please.
I donot masturbate.if I do in any of month, my whole body aches.. I live alone in my room since last 15 year. whenever  in night I felt more excitement I did, many times I ignored thinking not good for health. I donot feel helpless.  No excessive or uncontrollable sexual desire.
No, never sexual relations with females/ males. /No girlfriend .

4. What do you feel after masturbating, and what is your reaction at that moment and afterward. How do you look your future?
My your reaction at that moment  I feel mental satisfication and  It is normal at that time but after 1 or 2 hour of masturbating my whole body begins aching for 24 to 30 hours. so I do not masturbate. But  My body has only 10- 5% pain than masturbate when nightfall occurs. I am prepaing for b and c grade government job so a little bit worry for it.

5. How do you take your disease(s). you have already tried several treatments. Do you feel hopeful or otherwise about your recovery with respect to your hair loss and urge to masturbate?
I have materia medica and a small book of homeopathy[ written by a bhms homeopathy doctor] , and dr rickweg R1-89 COLLECTION in home.i searched remedy from these books but I did not get solution for my hairfall. I think , it may be not using right medicine for a limit of duration or not using right medicine  . I do not masturbate  but nightfall in every week . also nowadays no week without nightfall. But  My body has only 10- 5% pain than masturbate nightfall occurs  . Is weekly nightfall  normal ???

6. In general, what is your behavior and attitude – with your family members, and the people outside home? How do you behave and react when you are contradicted?
I am simple. I am youngest in my siblings. My behavior and attitude – with my  family members is good, and the people outside home is also good, I respect all.   I donot have so much friends. Most of times passes alone.  I am not short tempered. When I am contradicted, I feel a little bit  sorrow but   remain calm.

7. Any other information which you would like to share.
One thing is more , that some times  I suffer from semen before urine. and problem my whole body begins aching for 24 to 30 hours. It occurs  occasionly one time in 30-45 days. It is not regular problem, but it occurs when we take veg food without deshi ghee many days or not taking non veg for 20 -30 days.
Conspitation is regular problem from along time my be 15-16 yrs old .
And all the things that I posted prior to this to you.

Thank  you very much
***** HAPPY NEW YEAR*****

ANSWER: Dear Sahil,

You are advised to take a single dose of Nux vomica 200, preferably before going to bed. Report your condition after 15 days.
Nux vomica – 200  (Single dose only) (i.e., Single powder or add two drops of the remedy in a little water in a spoon and take this as a single dose, or you may take two drops of the remedy directly on your tongue)

1.   Please avoid taking combinations for any disease.
2.   Stop taking all other medicines, allopathic, homeopathic or any other.
3.   Please tell me your date of birth at your next follow up, as it is required to feed your case in computer patient record form.
4.   Your hair fall may not stop immediately, but you will feel the general, overall improvement and positive reaction of the remedy. Remedy will correct your hair fall at its own pace, so please don’t worry and don’t be impatient.

You should note the changes carefully after taking the remedy, and write these changes chronologically on your note book.

Please carefully note your progress in the following areas and report your condition after fifteen days.

1.   Reduction in hair fall.
2.   Growth of new hair.
3.   Reduction of body pain after masturbation.
4.   Constipation.
5.   Change in attitude towards your disease.
6.   Reduction in the urge to masturbate.
7.   Longer spacing of clean nights.
8.   Improvement in the feeling of excessive chilliness.
9.   Feeling of general well being.

With best wishes,
Dr. Sultan Mahmud
1-1-2013

http://www.autism-psychiatry.com

QUESTION: 1. Reduction in hair fall.
it seems no

2. Growth of new hair.
no
3. Reduction of body pain after masturbation.
i didn't do this
4. Constipation.
, after taking medicine it is reduced for 2 to 3 days but again same  as before

5. Change in attitude towards your disease.
same  tension reduced
6. Reduction in the urge to masturbate.

7. Longer spacing of clean nights.
night fall occurred once in reduced volume in these 15 days but semen with urine 2 time , on 11-01-2013 and 16-01-2013 . urine started in white and after 2 to 3 second it converted in normal  urine  

8. Improvement in the feeling of excessive chilliness.
a little
9. Feeling of general well being.
yes , got relax and  feel  better for 2 to 3 days after  medicine
thanks  and regards
again million thanks for  helping me here
sahil
my dob 12-04-1982

Answer
Dear Sahil, you are welcome

In my opinion you are improving and the remedy has favorable effect on you.  Now let the remedy work and wait for one more week. You should not worry that the remedy is not working on your hairs, you are overall improving. Your hair problem will also improve definitely. You should note your progress on the points already told to you.

In this follow up some of your answers need clarification.
Q. 3. Reduction of body pain after masturbation.
Ans. i didn't do this
Q. 6. Reduction in the urge to masturbate. (Answer not given)

Comments: Why you didn’t masturbate during these twenty days? Do you feel reduction in the urge to masturbate or not? How often would you masturbate previously? Moreover you can check the effect of the remedy on your body pains by masturbating only once.

Q. 5. Change in attitude towards your disease.
same  tension reduced
Comments; Your answer is not clear. Please elaborate it in detail.

Please describe the changes remedy has brought in your feelings and overall mental attitude. How are you feeling physically and mentally? How you are thinking about me and about this treatment? (Exact feelings and reaction please). Do you have some recurrent dream or dreams having the same theme? If so describe it in detail.

Please let me know the date you took the remedy.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
22-1-2013

http://www.Autism-Psychiatry.Com

Homeopathy

Sultan Mahmud