Homeopathy/Homeopathic Treatment for Bone Spur

I have just been diagnosed with a bone spur on my right ankle which is very painful. I like to take natural remedies an would like a suggestion for a suitable homeopathc rememcdy for my condition.
Thanks you so much
Pati from Canberra/Oz

Homeopathic remedies are known to help treat bony growths quite efficiently. I suggest that you try Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily; and Hekla lava 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; for 2 months. Please note that these are not painkillers; therefore, your discomfort will reduce only when resorption of the the spur starts. You should experience at least some relief within 15 to 20 days. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.