Homeopathy/Homeopathy Medicine for UTI in Women

My wife(58 years) has some   minor bacterial infection like small amount of Pus Cell 4-5/HPF,Epithelial Cell 1-2/HPF and growth of Escherichia Coli 75000 Org/ml which were detected on a routine test  and culture basis.USG showed a Post Void Residual Volume of Urine(100cc).Urologist has suggested minor surgery.But I have gathered that for this Urinary Track Infection Homeopathy has got very good medicines.Please suggest some with the dosage indicated and for how many days it has to be continued
         Please help.With thanks

Dear sir

not only for UTI but for all problems homoeopathy has best solution. But we go buy patient and need a lot of information. the number of pus cell will not decide a homoeopathic remedy. Also Ecoli takes a bit time as it is body bactiria.

by the time i aks questions and work case  a lot of time will be lapsed. as you are in WB best is to meet a doctor in your town.

take barly water and cantaris 30 sarasaparilla 30 etc can be the remedy need to select according to symptoms of the patient.

I can surely help you. but you need to contact me using my web. but as it si bit time consuming please meet a doctor in person tomorrow itself with confidence. she will be ok in few days with out any surgical intervention.  

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!