Homeopathy/hydrocele

Question
sir,I am of 21,and have hydrocele problem it is before 6year ago this problem attack me but it was cured with homoeo,but it is about 8month ago when i ride a by cycle it back to me ,but homoeo did not work any solution?

Answer
Dear Alam,
         It would be better if you could get yourself examined by a general surgeon just to confirm that it is definitely a hydrocele only, and nothing else. If it is indeed a hydrocele that has developed following scrotal injury during cycling, I suggest that you start wearing a T-bandage to gently compress your scrotum. Do the shoulder-stand (Sarvangasana in yoga) two times daily, and take the following homeopathic medicines for a fortnight:
Arnica montana 200C and Pulsatilla nigricans 200C, 4 pills of each thrice daily.

This should help to treat your hydrocele. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri