sir,I am of 21,and have hydrocele problem it is before 6year ago this problem attack me but it was cured with homoeo,but it is about 8month ago when i ride a by cycle it back to me ,but homoeo did not work any solution?

Dear Alam,
         It would be better if you could get yourself examined by a general surgeon just to confirm that it is definitely a hydrocele only, and nothing else. If it is indeed a hydrocele that has developed following scrotal injury during cycling, I suggest that you start wearing a T-bandage to gently compress your scrotum. Do the shoulder-stand (Sarvangasana in yoga) two times daily, and take the following homeopathic medicines for a fortnight:
Arnica montana 200C and Pulsatilla nigricans 200C, 4 pills of each thrice daily.

This should help to treat your hydrocele. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.