Homeopathy/Inguinal Hernia

Respected Sir,
      i am suffering in inguinal hernia i want to know perfect treatment of hernia possible in Homeopathy if yes then
It is therefore requested to please advise suitable homeopath treatment  for me which is available in Pakistan.

Dear Khan, you are welcome

I have not yet treated any case of inguinal hernia and I donít remember any such case treated by any other homeopath. Because it is a surgical condition, therefore I can not say YES confidently. However, if you want to try homeopathy, then it will take sufficient time to set right your hernia, provided, if there is any possibility of cure. Moreover there is no specific remedy for this condition, you have to consult a homeopath personally who will prescribe some suitable remedy after taking detailed case taking. I hope I have answered your question honestly.

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

Sultan Mahmud

I can answer all questions regarding treatment of mental, emotional, and physical diseases by homeopathy.

I have treated a variety of patients, like acute and chronic cases, cardiac patients, cases of advanced pathology, and psychiatric patients.

I have self published six books on homeopathy.

Government recognized Diploma in homeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homeopathic practitioner.