Homeopathy/Kindly help

QUESTION: Thank you sir for relying,

Bsically i was adviced to take damiana drops 12 of them 3 times a day, for my premature ejaculation problem. (Masturbated from age 15-25-26)... N as i said i was to take damiaplant drops...bt i cant find them....i did find that helios company makes damiana, as i mentioned in 3 forms.....and im confused which one to take???

Another thing i woud want to mention is that i am suffering from constipation for many years now...i havent tried ne homeopathy medicine yet...almost half of the time i get mucus discharge when i go to toilet( in both cases while urinating and..) and after that i feel really bad pain in my lower back...whenever i think abt sex or talk abt sex...i feel i have discharged bit f mucus/white liquid.

And i sometimes get so mad, i dont know wht to do...i tried taking isbagol, i took it few times in a day sometimes with water sometimes with milk...yet after finishing many f them...as soon i stop taking it...i again have constipation.

If you can advice me how should i go about curing these conditions...i would be so so so grateful to you
Thanking you again for your help

ANSWER: Hello,
     Please note that Damiana is not a remedy for premature ejaculation. It is a medicine given to increase the libido. As for your premature ejaculation, you will need to practice the start-stop-start technique to control your orgasm. If you wish to take Damiana, you can take it in mother tincture form, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water, two to three times daily for a month. For all your other problems, I would recommend Acidum phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. Thank you.

QUESTION: Thank you sir for. Your advice. Im just confused, should i take both damiana and acid phos? And for acid phos is avaialable in tablets, pills, granules, crystals, soft tabs and liquid in many sizes (vials of 7g (approx 70 tablets), 14g, 28g and up for solids and dropper bottles of 5ml (100 drops), 10ml, 30ml, 50ml and up for liquids). So can you kindly explain which one i should get.
Once again thank you

I would suggest only Acidum phosphoricum 30C for you. You can buy the 30 ml liquid and take 2 to 3 drops of it in 2 teaspoons of water three times daily for a month or so. If you wish to take Damiana (also known as Turnera), you can buy it in mother tincture form (a 100 ml bottle) and take 15 drops in half a glass of water three times daily for a month. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.