Homeopathy/overian follicles

madam , i am 25 years unmarried girl.My both overies are bulcky showing echogenic stroma and peripherally arranged small follcles {Right overy:4.86c.m.*1.43c.m. and Left overy :4.94c.m.*1.55c.m.} as reported in my recent USG ...Is it possible that it could be cured without any surgery under homeopathy treatment ? please help with your kind suggestions and remedies.. with regards..

Dear Pritha,
Yes, there are several useful homeopathic remedies that can help with ovarian cysts and prevent surgery. To select the one that will work for you, a homeopath has to interview you and then match your needs to the remedy that will work. I can't do so online without knowing more details.

I can tell you that from a holistic point of view, ovarian cysts are a healing process in the body. Women who get cysts usually live in a situation where they are emotionally suffering due to some difficulty in life situations. For example, you may be easily saddened by separation from loved ones or you may have had many losses in your life. Or you may have conflicts with your father, husband or generally with a man in your life, leading to anger and feeling controlled and helpless.

The body has certain processes that happen when we feel threatened. Even if it is only in our mind. Biologically, your body will create a symptom in one or another organ to try to protect you from a perceived danger. In the case of ovaries, it is as I told you above - either constant feelings of loss and sadness or perhaps arguments and difficulties with men.

An ovarian cyst will grow for 9 months maximum, at which time, if it is too large, it is easy to remove with surgery. If you try to remove a cyst before it has fully matured, it will be so closely attached to healthy organs, that your ovary or uterus may be removed as well, all totally unnecessarily. So at least, if you go for surgery, wait until the cysts are easy to remove.

Best of all, find a good homeopath to recommend a remedy for you after he or she finds out the cause for your problem.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.