Homeopathy/Post nasal drip and allergy

Question
Hello doctor, am suffering from post nasal dripping wherein there is chronic mucus collection(mucus -thick,sticky and yellow in colour) in the back of my throat throughout the day. worse in morning on getting up. also allergic sneezing is accompanied. Voice is hoarse,strained and weak, unpredictable voice quality each day. Voice quality improves by evening to some extent. as a singer, am not able to explore my tonal quality due to this issue. please tell me if homeopathy can get me a complete cure and how long does it generally take.

Answer
Dear Karan,
         Being a singer myself, I can understand your problem. Please get your vocal cords examined by an otorhinolaryngologist (ENT specialist) to rule out the presence of any vocal nodules. If you do suffer from this condition, the homeopathic remedies that you will have to take will be different. In the meanwhile, for the rest of your symptoms, I would recommend Rumex crispus 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; and Kalium sulphuricum 6X, 4 tablets thrice daily; for 15 days. Please do keep me informed about your remedy response as well as your examination findings, as explained by the ENT specialist. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri