Homeopathy/Premature ejculation

Question
Hello dr,
I just want to ask a basic question as i have no clue whtsoever regarding hmeopathy medicins...i asked someone regarding mother tincture of damiana but d answer i got is very confusing.
Can u kindly tell d difference between:::

Centessimal & Decimal Potencies
LM Potency
Mother Tincture
Wud dere be any diffrence in deir result if damiana is taken in any of the above form? I was prscribed damiana drops for premature ejaculation (too much masturbation from age 15-26)...as soon as i have intercourse..i ejaculate instantly).

Thank you

Answer
Dear sir,

Homoeopathy is misunderstood than it is understood by the mass. Damiana is generally used for ED. Homoeopathic remedy needs to be selected on the basis of patient totality. Thant means the whole symptoms of the patient needs to be added to find the correct remedy known as similimum. This remedy can be used in centi, deci or Lm potency form according to sensitivity and method of selection of remedy followed. Where as Mother tincher is used mainly as supplement during the mail treatment.

if you have selected Damiana by considering mental, emotional, general and physical symptoms and worked a totality and decided you may need to take in the centi, deci or Lm potency according to the doctors experience and ability of selection of remedy. no strict guide lines are available for this.

now if you are trying to take it for ED mother tincher needs to be used. But there must be a main similimum running to get good result.  

you can serch net to understand difference between potency   

LET ME CLARIFY I AM NOT TAKING SEXUAL PROBLEM CASES FOR TREATMENT, SO I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO HELP BEYOND THIS.  

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran