Homeopathy/recurrent UTI's and mysterious urinary irritation

I had a catheter for a major surgery, and a few weeks later I developed what seemed like my first UTI ever.  Since I was still recovering, I just asked my surgery doctor for an antibiotic and wasn't tested.  However, now, for the past year, I have been wavering between actual positive UTI's and mysterious urinary irritation (i.e. I think I have a UTI and go in to the doctor and I test negative).  I did all sorts of tests and went to a specialist, but there doesn't seem to be many good answers for recurring UTI's nor mystery urinary irritation from mainstream medicine.  However, it does seem like this all started from the catheter, and it seems like the irritation is related to the UTI's (i.e. I might feel the irritation after the antibiotics have healed the actual infection).  I'm wondering if homeopathy can help me.  My symptoms differ over time but I get abdomen pain during the UTI, burning after urination, urgency (feeling like I have to go when I might not), and one time I had streams of blood coming out in the start of an infection.  Urine is sometimes hot.  Symptoms seem worse when I awaken or later in the day.  I usually get cold extremely easily but overnight I am overheating.

Hi Kristin,
Because your symptoms are so difuse, I will need to do a Complete workup on you, not help you here.
I  know I can help you.
Please go to my Website:
Go to the order page and pay for a complete workup. I only charge $112.50 for my work.
Follow the instructions and as soon as I get your samples in the mail I will do the research and make my prescription which will immediately and permanently help you.
I am looking forward to helping you!
Dr. Alva Irish

Dr. Alva Irish

I can answer all questions regarding Homeopathy and Naturopathy. I am the CEO and Homeopathic Research Scientist for Center For Mankind a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization dedicated to finding cures and treatments for Genetic and incurable diseases using Homeopathy / Naturopathy alone.

Dr. Alva Irish was born in Liberty, Texas, the heart of Petroleum country. You could push a gas pipe into the ground, hook it to a gas heater, and light it to heat your home. This is bad for anyone, and so she became interested in Health at a very early age. Using and studying Homeopathics since age 13, she and her husband Joe were poisoned with Carbon monoxide in l996. They were given the edict, "Get your affairs in order!". She was also diagnosed with Variegate Porphyria (VP), Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT), and Angeoedema. The VP and PCT, which causes a genetic sensitivity to light and chemicals, which was triggered into action by the Carbon monoxide. She was told bluntly, that she was going to die. That she could never take antibiotics, or any medicines of any kind again, and that there was no hope, no cure for her condition. Well, Dr. Irish thought otherwise. She quickly went to work and finished her Doctorates, winning the coveted Silver medal for making the Highest Honors in Scholastics from the British School of Homeopathy. They awarded her the title to use of FBIH. She did this for two reasons. First, she made a promise that if she did in fact survive, in return, she would do everything she could to find treatments and cures for so-called incureable and genetic diseases using alternative means. The other reason, was to save herself and her family. And she had no time. Having already put off finishing the degree work she had initiated for thee last 15 years, she went ahead and within one year finished her Phd, and three Doctorates, DHM, DN, and DD. Homeopathics are not excreted by the liver, so they were completely safe for her to take. She polished her skill in using them so that she latenized all of her symptoms, spurring Social Security into sending her a letter telling her, "Your Health has Improved" and removing her from the disabled list! This to a person with an incurable Genetic condition!