Homeopathy/Rheumatic Heart Disease; Cure in Homeopathy

Hi Dr. Alva,
One of my aunts(F/57) has been diagnosed with Rheumatic Heart Disease. I jot down the summary of her latest Echocardiography repot:
1) Moderate Mitral Stenosis, Mild Mitral Regurgitation.
2) Dilated LA- Clear Cavity.
3) Normal LV Function (LVEF = 60%)
4) Moderate Aortic Stenosis ( Mean GR = 34 mm Hg) , Mild Aortic Regurgitation.
5) Moderate Tricuspid Regurgitation.Pulmonary Artery Hypertension - PASP = 70 mm Hg.
6) No Intracardiac Clot/ Vegetation/ Pericardial Effusison.

We have been told that two of her heart valves need repair/ replacement surgery.She is not convinced to have one.

Does Homeopathy support any remedy for the case?
If Yes, how long will it take before we can expect some improvements?
Moreover, is it possible for her to take up homeopathic medicine along with the allopathic medicine( blood thinner etc, that she regularly takes) ?

Thank You.

If the Doctors say her heart needs repair, I strongly say for her to have the surgery. Modern heart repair is no short of being a miracle and she will regain her health. Homeopathy will not help in such an acute state as she is in.
To answer your question, Homeopathy can be taken with alopaathic medicines.
Again, Have the surgery!
Dr.Alva Irish

Dr. Alva Irish

I can answer all questions regarding Homeopathy and Naturopathy. I am the CEO and Homeopathic Research Scientist for Center For Mankind a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization dedicated to finding cures and treatments for Genetic and incurable diseases using Homeopathy / Naturopathy alone.

Dr. Alva Irish was born in Liberty, Texas, the heart of Petroleum country. You could push a gas pipe into the ground, hook it to a gas heater, and light it to heat your home. This is bad for anyone, and so she became interested in Health at a very early age. Using and studying Homeopathics since age 13, she and her husband Joe were poisoned with Carbon monoxide in l996. They were given the edict, "Get your affairs in order!". She was also diagnosed with Variegate Porphyria (VP), Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT), and Angeoedema. The VP and PCT, which causes a genetic sensitivity to light and chemicals, which was triggered into action by the Carbon monoxide. She was told bluntly, that she was going to die. That she could never take antibiotics, or any medicines of any kind again, and that there was no hope, no cure for her condition. Well, Dr. Irish thought otherwise. She quickly went to work and finished her Doctorates, winning the coveted Silver medal for making the Highest Honors in Scholastics from the British School of Homeopathy. They awarded her the title to use of FBIH. She did this for two reasons. First, she made a promise that if she did in fact survive, in return, she would do everything she could to find treatments and cures for so-called incureable and genetic diseases using alternative means. The other reason, was to save herself and her family. And she had no time. Having already put off finishing the degree work she had initiated for thee last 15 years, she went ahead and within one year finished her Phd, and three Doctorates, DHM, DN, and DD. Homeopathics are not excreted by the liver, so they were completely safe for her to take. She polished her skill in using them so that she latenized all of her symptoms, spurring Social Security into sending her a letter telling her, "Your Health has Improved" and removing her from the disabled list! This to a person with an incurable Genetic condition!