Homeopathy/sexual disorder

QUESTION: hello doctor.i'm 18 years old and suffering from erectile dysfunction,premature ejaculation and sexual weakness.i came to know that Agnus castus,acid phos and lycopodium(will selenium better option)will be helpful for me.now i'm going to get them.my question is about their potency.please inform me which potency of them should i start with and can i mix them together before taking.if yes then how.should i take them in liquid form or pellets.how much drops should i take of them.thank you.

ANSWER: Dear Rafsan,
         You can take Agnus castus mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. I wouldn't recommend a combination of Acidum phosphoricum, Lycopodium clavatum, or Selenium. You may take any one of them in the 30C potency, either in pill or liquid form. If you wish to take the former, you can take 4 pills two times daily for a month. For the latter, you can take 5 drops in 2 teaspoons of water twice daily for a month. Thank you.  

QUESTION: Agnus castus will be helpful for me for erectile dysfunction.but what should i do for my sexual weakness and premature ejaculation.please suggest me doctor.

Dear Rafsan,
         Please note that as mentioned in my previous emails, remedies like Agnus castus, Acidum phosphoricum, Lycopodium clavatum, and Selenium, are all useful to treat sexual weakness. As for your premature ejaculation, no medicine will be of much use. You will have to learn to practice the start-stop-start technique to control your orgasm. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.