Hello sir,
      I am you patient you prescribed me acidum phosphoricum 4 pills 3 times in a day 30c potency for a month for sexual excesses now its since 15 days i am taking the medicine but felt little relief in sticky fluid, which comes out of my penis without erection but no relief in sex power its same as earlier sir suggest me what should i do.

thanks& regards

Dear Sushant,
         Please continue with the same medicine for another 15 days. To increase your libido, I suggest that you also start taking Withania somnifera mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily for 15 days. Do not forget to couple this treatment with healthy eating and regular exercise. Only this will ensure that you see positive results very quickly. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.