Homeopathy/spermtorrhea treatment

Dear Dr.,

my name is moshiur rahman. i am 30 years old. my physical problem is involuntary
seminal discharge. it happens at the time or after urination. I have been having this problem for last 10 years. previously it occurred when i did not masturbate for one week. i felt burning pain with the seminal discharge. if i masturbate it stops for a week and it starts again. i also feel pain in the left side of the lower abdomen. but for last couple of weeks semen is leaking continuously even after masturbation. my penis feels weak and does not erect completely and all vain are visible. i feel weak and lazy. my hands and legs feel very weak. i also have skin disease on my groin and in between my toes. it itches and when scratched thick watery substance comes out. when it heals dry skin come out from the infected areas.

please advise me. i have been to a lot of doctors but every medicine seems to fail. please advise me if you have any treatment for my conditions. for this condition i am scared of getting married. i look forward to getting a positive answer from you.

thanking you

Moshiur Rahman

Dear Moshiur,
         Please get yourself examined by a dermatologist to find out if your skin condition is allergic or fungal in origin. Secondly, please collect a sample of the fluid that passes out and send it to a pathology lab immediately for microscopy. This way, we may be able to diagnose your problem as well as detect the probable cause better. In the meanwhile, you can start off with Acidum phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Keep me informed about your response to the remedy. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.