Homeopathy/Urinary Tract Stricture - Male

Question
Hello,

I am a 70 year old male with generally good health.   However, I was treated for prostate cancer about 10 years ago using implanted irradiated seeds and known as (Brachytherapy).  This procedure eventually caused a urethral stricture that became serious enough to operate and my doctor used a surgical procedure called Urethrotomy.  This was about 9 months ago and the stricture has returned.  The doctor wants to repeat the operation, but I have done some research on homeopathy and am considering this avenue of treatment instead.

What are your recommendations  ?

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Don

Answer
dear sir

you you can definitely try homoeopathy. please visit a doctor have a detailed consultation work out a proper constitutional remedy and take.  
as a fist dose you can take a single dose of carcinocine 1m to stope propagation of cancer

regards

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran