You are here:

Homeopathy/Urinary Tract Stricture - Male



I am a 70 year old male with generally good health.   However, I was treated for prostate cancer about 10 years ago using implanted irradiated seeds and known as (Brachytherapy).  This procedure eventually caused a urethral stricture that became serious enough to operate and my doctor used a surgical procedure called Urethrotomy.  This was about 9 months ago and the stricture has returned.  The doctor wants to repeat the operation, but I have done some research on homeopathy and am considering this avenue of treatment instead.

What are your recommendations  ?

Thank you for taking the time to answer.


dear sir

you you can definitely try homoeopathy. please visit a doctor have a detailed consultation work out a proper constitutional remedy and take.  
as a fist dose you can take a single dose of carcinocine 1m to stope propagation of cancer



All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr A P Chandran


I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.


I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

Past/Present Clients
We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!

©2017 All rights reserved.