You are here:

Homeopathy/varicocele treatment


sir I am 22 years old/46 weight I have a varicocele in my left testis  from one year i was identified by Doctor 10-11-2012  through the ultra sound and also shows that grade of varicocele

Right testis : 3.4x1.7x1.2 CM
Left testis  : 3.9x2.1x1.1 CM

and Doctor also told me that it is bilateral sir is it necessary to get surgery or can be it affect fertility problem? sir if it is cure by medicine so please suggest me that proper medicines for varicocele and for healthy and long sexual life.

Hello aiajz, you are welcome

There is no specific homeopathic remedy for this condition. Moreover, if you choose treatment by medicine, then it will take relatively long time. You can consult a local homeopath for your treatment. It is up to you to decide between medicine and surgery.

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
Date 6-12-12


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Sultan Mahmud


I can answer all questions regarding treatment of mental, emotional, and physical diseases by homeopathy.


I have treated a variety of patients, like acute and chronic cases, cardiac patients, cases of advanced pathology, and psychiatric patients.

I have self published six books on homeopathy.

Government recognized Diploma in homeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homeopathic practitioner.

©2017 All rights reserved.