Homeopathy/Black Moles & Pigmentation

andy mark wrote at 2016-04-07 08:35:11
i came across a facebook page with the name "ayurvedic solutions" which claimed to have been removing moles with just a few hours of ayurvedic treatment, earlier i was afraid of ordering their home made product due to doubts regarding side effects, left scars and tough payment mechanism but the admin assured me by taking guarantee for any such problems. since, my obsession with the moles was greater than my fear so i ordered the product by sending them a message on the page. It costed me RS 550 for 2 packets with shipping(acc to my area), the product truly seemed homeopathic as it reached me, and guess what it did not take more than an hour for the first mole to fall, after getting hard and darkened, the same happened with other moles. I used just 1.5 packets and could save the half which i tried on my friend, the same result was shown. The moles were removed like a miracle. It turned much cheaper than other alternatives which i was earlier planning.

you can try it too.

the link is here

https://www.facebook.com/Ayurvedic-Solutions-219267591580303/

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)