Homeopathy/Erectile dysfunction and impotency due to over masturbation

Saurav wrote at 2012-10-24 03:01:35
Dear den,start your treatment with caladium 200.take it 6 pills every 5 days.

After 1 month,take staphysagria 30, 6 pills once a day,but not on the day u take caladium.dont stop taking caladium,Continue both the medicines as said. If u feel excess weakness,then also take Damiana Q,15 drops a day with 20 ml water.continue all the medicines and u will get the best results.

Raj wrote at 2013-03-25 07:27:26
Hello sir , my name is raj .. I m married .. I had habit of masturbating almost daily..now I can not last for more than two minutes in  intercourse .. Erection becomes difficult for me in d second attempt.. Wat shud I do  .. .? I m really obsessed Paz help..."

Raj wrote at 2013-03-25 17:40:43

shan wrote at 2014-05-08 06:37:20
my name is shan

I m 25. I mustubrate daily once time

one day I feel pain in my penis.

I do not take serious'

after 8 month now a am facing erection dya function

please tell me any homeopathy medicene.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri