Homeopathy/Allergies and difficult breathing

Dear Prasad R. Chandragiri

I have problems of allergic rhinitis, post nasal drip, nasal polys and difficulty breathing from dust and perfumes, grey or greenish thick mucus in chest in morning after wake up. no sneezing , no watery nose, please advise any remedy particularly allergies and breathing problems from perfumes.

Zafar Iqbal

Dear Zafar,
         It would be advisable for you to see a homeopath close to you for constitutional treatment, as this will produce long-lasting results. The doctor will indulge in a detailed case-taking exercise that may even last for an hour or more. However, if you wish to try a specific remedy, based on the few symptoms that you have given me,I would recommend Kalium sulphuricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.