Homeopathy/Black Patches

Question
Hello Dr,
I've got dark black patch on my neck(front), black lines on my forehead, small brown/red patches everywhere on my body including face. If you check my whole body in sun light . You can easily notice those patches on my whole body. These patches have been removed my fair complexion. I'm so worried. Pls help me.

Answer
Dear Jayant,
         Please consult a dermatologist first to get your condition diagnosed. Hyperpigmentation of the skin can be primary as well as secondary. It is very difficult to treat this problem without knowing what is causing it. If your skin is oversensitive to sunlight, simply using a sunscreen can help you to a great extent. However, if there is some hormonal problem lurking in the background, the treatment will be totally different. In the meanwhile, you may start off with Medorrhinum 200C, 6 pills twice weekly for a month. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri