Homeopathy/Blood Presure

Question
Hi Doctor
I am 47 years old & weight 90 kgs. My Height is 5'6". On this forum I was advised to take Rauwolfia & Crataegus mother tincture which I am doing since last 4 years. I take app 40 drops of each medicine 2 times in an interval of 12 hrs daily. I got my BP checked today and it was 150/90 and after 15 min it was 130/90.

My question is should I keep on taking these medicines or change the BP medicine.

Can my taking this BP medicine for so long lead to erectile Disfunction which I am experiencing since last 2 years. Please recommend me a medicine for the same also.

Regards
Pankaj Malik

Answer
Dear Pankaj

Rauwolfia is a bp reducer,

it is ok for some time for some reduction in bad cases. But what is needed is a proper patient oriented remedy which will cure your bp with out need of daily medication. Why dont you meet a doctor and do so. than taking a remedy to control the BP?
for me your readings look ok, but you can get this with out any daily medication.  

Homoeopathic medicines will not cause ED, you need to see the case properly.

any way please visit your doctor and discuss

regards  

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran