Homeopathy/BPH &Stricture urethra

Question
Dr. Prasad  please advice homeopathic medicines to cure this ailment.My details are : 15 days back i had TURP for BPH & stricture urethra.Sometimes in the starting part of urination red tint is seen.
I also have border line diabetes.
I am veg ,my appetite is normal ,I dont take tea Or coffee ,drink lot of water.no problems boweles,.I sleep 7 hours a day ,no disturbance ,i am happy with cool temperament ,.I had TURP for BPH
10 years back but that time I had no stricture urethra.I am otherwie normal healthy male 75 years age,5 feet 6 in , 55 kg, taking regular walk for 45 min. & light exercise /yoga for 30 min

Answer
Dear Manohar,
         I suggest that you try Silicea 12X, 4 tablets thrice daily; and Thiosinaminum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; for a month to treat your problem. If you respond well to these medications, your stricture should go away for good. In the meanwhile, drink plenty of water, and stay on guard, because if the stricture worsens, it can lead to retention of urine in the bladder and trigger infections of the urinary tract. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri