Homeopathy/Help me

Question
Dear Sir,

Take my nomoskar.I am 29 now and weight 63kg. But I am facing a serious problem. I have a bad habit of masturbating from the age of 14.Then I feel pain in my testis and last 2 years I have observed my sex power is reducing day by day and now at this stage I feel totally loss of sex power. First I thought it will be cured if I kept off masturbating. Then I stop this in the year 2002. But the improvement was not seen.

I think I have ED cause my penis is not get hard enough if I think or see any exciting thing. If I do masturbate then very few amount of semen comes out and also it looks like water and the speed of coming out is very low.

My nightfall has not been occurring for the last 7 or 8 month. When I get up from the sleep I understand that it is hard but then within few seconds the penis goes soften. When I move my left leg I feel pain in my left testis.

In this stage of age this types of serious problem hampering me to gain up my carrier. From the few months really I am in depression I know this will affect also the sex but as I came to know from doctor that there are no medicine yet invented to cure this problem permanently its make me so hopeless. Just heard that this medicine is equivalent to cure as by taking medicine everyday then that day is cured from ED and if off for one day then ED starts from then.
As I am an Asian here in India lot of herbal treatment available where they said within three months of course ED is totally curable but where modern medical have no medicine to cure it permanently then how a herb can do that?

But I believe in Homeo treatment. And listen about this treatment that itís killing the diseases from its root.

I am not new to you. Previously I took treatment from you for the same reason. And take below medicines:

Clematis 30
Bellis per 30
Lachesis 200
Picric Acid 200
Calc carb 1M
Ignatia 1M

After take this above medicine my testis pain reduced than before, semen after urine also reduced but not stop totally when I walk too much then it again came after urine. But all other problem still left. I have also low testosterone level only 10.7 nmol/L.

I send you my case record and others reports in your email (). For your better understanding I again forward it in your email.

Can you please give me a suggestion please? I am not married and if ED is serious then should it be married with girl by me as I don't want to waste another life to enjoy her life?

Answer
Yes, niaz. I can give you a suggestion. Thank you for resending the form and all medical reports.

Continue with these medicines:

Clematis 200
Arnica 200
Lachesis 200
Picric Acid 200
Ignatia 1M
Calc. Phos. 200
Canth. 30

You will feel better. you can marry and feel good, so no question of wasting the girls life.

Take medicines for 1-2 months

Homeopathy

Dr.Parikshit Mahimkar