Homeopathy/hoarseness

Question
Hello doctor, am diagonised with SULCUS VOCALIS of my vocal cords. this condition seems to create hoarseness and interrupts in producing proper voice quality. is there a homeopathic remedy for this. pls guide

Answer
dear sir
Sulcus vocalis is a thinning or absence of a special layer of tissue, called the superficial lamina propria

Homoeopathic medical system do not go by disease names, but by patient. so your case needs to be worked in detail and take a proper remedy. There are a lot of remedies for this problem so if a remedy is selected just by disease name the chances of success is remote. ( some of them are hepar sulf , bryonia etc)

kindly visit a doctor or we can also help you

regards

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran