Homeopathy/Homeopathy Mother Tincture

Question
Respected Sir,
         For my 3.5 year old grandson Doctors prescribe medicine in globule form (say Pulsatila-30. Nux Vom-30 with 4-5 globules for 3 times a day)But our observation is that the medicines lose its efficacy after about one month and do not remain so much effective.However medicines shops say that that they do not lose its effect so soon.
    My question
A)Whether we should change with new medicines after one month OR
B)Alternatively we can change to mother tincture of the same medicine to get its full effect.In that case what should be the dose.(Say)In half cup water how many drops of medicine and for how many times a day should be the method for this child

Answer
Hello,
     It is true that homeopathic globules retain their efficacy even after months. Patients feel that they lose their efficacy because the alcohol content in them goes off, being volatile. The only time that you should discard them is when you see the globules turning yellow. If you wish to use them in liquid dilutions, you can add 2 to 3 drops in a teaspoonful of water and give it to the patient two to three times as suggested by your doctor. If you have been advised a mother tincture, you will have to put 15 to 20 drops in half a glass of water and take it as frequently as suggested by your doctor. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri