Hello dr,

I want to ask a basic question, can you please tell how affective are homeopathic mother tinctures are?? And what is the way if getting full benefit of the remedy....like...things to do and no to do when taking them.?

Thank you

Dear Muh

any mother tincture selected properly looking at symptom similarity will support the case. But Most important is the remedy selection and it must be done considering the patient in total. most of the time a perfectly selected remedy itself will be enough and no need to use mother tinctures. I in general dont use them in most cases. when using you can take it after foods and give 30 minutes gap with food and other remedies. As you are not asking about a specific remedy it is difficult to tell further, you can ask me about any specific remedy and if i had used i can tell you. But classical homoeopaths mostly dont use them.

sir i am not sure if i clarifide if not feel free to assk

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!