Sir u mentioned about start stop techinque for premature ejaculation....can u kindly explain the process?
Youprescribed withania somnifera for weak erection, ejaculation before coition etc bt i haveseen other post whe you ave given acid phos.  

Would be gratfeul if you can explain
Thnk you

Dear Nas,
        Acidum phosphoricum is a remedy that is given to patients suffering from sexual dysfunction that is accompanied by a lot of physical and mental fatigue. Withania somnifera, on the other hand, is a general tonic to increase the libido. The start-stop-start technique involves initiating sexual intercourse, stopping just before the climax is reached, and then restarting again. This way, the time before orgasm is gradually increased. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.