Homeopathy/regarding height at age 28

Question
QUESTION: Hi sir, my age is 28. my height is 163cm i am seriously want to increase my height by 1-2 inches i.e 3-5 cms. I have slim personality and my weight is 60kg. I am planning to go for homeopahty medicine with stretching exercises of medimex height increase program for 3-6 months. I am very much worried about the program. Could you please help me whether can i give a try for this program for 3-6 months with safe. Will it cause any side effects and i would be grateful if you could give some other advie to increase height around 3-5 cms. Looking forward for your reply.  Also is it natural to increase height at this age??? Please please give me correct answer

ANSWER: Dear Shiva,
         By the age of 28 years, all the growing ends of your bones will have ossified. So, it is very unlikely that you will get any taller now. I don't think any medicine, whether homeopathic or otherwise, will be of any use. You can certainly go ahead and exercise, as it will anyway help you to stay healthy and fit. I wouldn't advise you to waste your money on any height-increasing programs at this age. If anybody says that they can do so, they would be trying to cheat you. Please be careful, and do not allow anyone to take advantage of you. Thank you.

QUESTION: Thank you very much for your precious reply. Actually i see one of my friend increased 3-4 cms height at age 27, he followed some stretching exercises and some homeopathy medicine. Could you please help me can i give a try for such program for 3 months???. Even if some one increase height at age 27-28 using stretching exercises, is it natural and safe and is it permanent???. Looking forward for your reply. I am looking for 3-4 cms.

Answer
Dear Shiva,
         If your friend had opted for some natural medicines and managed to grow taller, I see no problem in you trying the same. However, please make sure that those preparations don't contain any hormones. If you grow tall, there is no way that you can shrink back. So, you can certainly try a three-month program, provided you know for sure that there is nothing fishy about it. As  had told you last time, stretching exercises will do you no harm at all; so, you can definitely try them too. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri