Homeopathy/SBL Homeopathy RITE-HITE Tablets

Hello doctor i wanted to know if the product SBL Homeopathy RITE-HITE Tablets would increase my height by 2-4 inches, im a 19 year old male, my father is 6 feet tall and my older brother is tall as well, i should be alot taller than i am
Thank You

Dear Paul,
         You can certainly try the product, as it has some reputed homeopathic remedies. However, please do not depend only on the medicine. It is always advisable to eat healthy and to also indulge in stretching activities such as swimming, skipping, volleyball, and basketball. This will also facilitate a spurt in your vertical growth. You do have a chance to grow taller a least till you turn 21. After that, you will be able to add only a centimeter or two, not more. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.