Homeopathy/seminal leakage backache and weakness

Im 22 years old 6 ft in height and weight is 70 kg.

I used to masturbate alot in the past and the affects of over masturbation are showing up. I have seminal leakage occurring randomly everyday and a few drops 2 - 3 of liquid comes out when im sitting or at work or lying or talking to my fiance (mostly happens) or after urinating sometimes.

Due to this i have pain in my lower back, general weakness, severe pain in whole back and ribs that i cant sleep on my back i sleep on my stomach, pain in my leg (groin area) i couldn't walk properly due to muscle spasm there, i have hairfall and recently.
And one thing more few months back i couldnt even get to make my back straight i used to walk with my back slightly bent because of pain in my back muscles but that have improved a little.

I have stopped masturbating from 1 month and started drinking milk and taking zinc supplements. But its not improving.

Please suggest me medicine that can stop this leakage and eliminate this pain in my back and make me healthy from inside.

On the basis of your symptoms, I would recommend Selenium 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month for you. Along with this, you can also take Calcarea phosphoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily for a month. Both these medicines together will help you to improve slowly and steadily. Please exercise regularly and do not forget to include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. They will work wonders for you. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.