Homeopathy/Sexual disorder

Dear dr. My age is 23 yrs from rajasthan and i have done excessive mastarbation for 5 yrs due to that I m suffering from sexual problems which are:
1.my penis size is small and always remains limp.
2. Premature ejaculation i.e. Only in 10 to 15 seconds
3. Erection problem
4. Penis become thick nd turn into left side....
5. Physically and mentally weakness
6. Memory weakness
7. Balls are also so small i.e. Penis and balls are not fully developed.
8. I am having lots of sex desires bt not having sex power...
Plz help me...i m so worried now

Dear Ajay,
         You are very young and need to find out why you have these problems. Please get yourself examined by an andrologist to ascertain whether you are a case of hypogonadism.  Then, get back to me with whatever he says. You should also get your serum testosterone level measured to know if it is grossly on the lower side. In the meanwhile, start off with Acidum phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, for about 15 days. This will help you to some extent. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.