Homeopathy/My Wife Infected with Hbsag Positive

Question
Dear Sir,

My wife she is now pregnant and we got for a test in which he comes to know that she is infected with Hbsag positive, will you please tell me that is there any probability that this infection comes to my coming child and what is the treatment to get cured from this disease, what is the impact on our sexual life.....do the need to give me the answer which is really helpful for us...

Answer
Dear Pasha,
         The test for the Hepatitis B surface antigen usually reports positive for indefinite periods of time, often lifelong, even if the virus has been overpowered by the body, as this test is antibody-dependent and antibodies are known to persist in the bloodstream for life. You should get her investigated further to check the viral load by tests such as the PCR. Also, has she tested positive for the core and envelope antigens? If yes, then you will have to avoid unprotected sexual intercourse with her. You will also have to discuss the matter with your gynecologist to find out if there is any way of protecting your unborn child. If the tests are negative, you need not worry at all, as everything will be fine. The term cure is not used by doctors, because modern medicine has nothing to offer to cure Hepatitis B infection. On the homeopathic side, you can give your wife a liver tonic called alpha-Liv by Schwabe company. Let her take this for 2 months. It will help her body to fight the infection as well as to protect her liver. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri