Homeopathy/Agarphis Nutan

Respected Sir,
My Para(Local)doctor has advised me to give Agarphis Nutan(6),Dilution to my 4 year old grandson for his problem of breathing with mouth SPECIALLY AT NIGHT DURING SLEEP whenever nasal congestion is there(NOT ALWAYS for 365 days).But the child suffers from frequent Running Nose and Sneezing due to cold allergy.X Ray of Adenoid Gland was done as per advice of ENT Expert ,but not much trouble could be found in Adenoids.
         Whether Agarphis Nutan can be given and in what dose

Yes, Agraphis Nutans has a marked action on nasal symptoms and if your homeopath has prescribed it after taking proper symptoms you should give it a try. Please follow the direction of the homeopath Re: dosage and repetition.

If you are not satisfied with your homeopath, you should find a homeopath you can trust and follow  their guidance.

As I have said in my profile, that prescribing a remedy on very narrow symptom picture is not good homeopathy. Hence I cannot give you a prescription with the limited information in the case.

The case needs further investigation - such as mental/emotional symptoms of the child, his likes-dislikes, any peculiar symptoms, history of the case etc. Often mental and peculiar symptoms lead to a good successful prescription in homeopathy, not the local pathology alone. Please bring the child to a good homeopath in your city and let them treat him in a systematic manner.

Hopefully you find my advise useful. I wish your grandson a speedy recovery !

best wishes

Aryev P. Bhardwejj

I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.

I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

I have served clients from all over the world.