Homeopathy/allergy from homeopathic

Question
hello doc

I want to ask that can any men or women can have allergy to homeopathic treatment or medicines
and if they can have allergy to homeopathic then can this be overcomed?
if yes,then how?
please tell

Answer
Dear Akash,
         Yes, a person may be allergic to homeopathic remedies too. Such allergies would be more common on taking mother tinctures and triturations (medicines that have 'X' mentioned in the potency; for example, Gun powder 3X). This is because such preparations have material doses of the original substance. Dilutions above the 30C potency are most unlikely to cause any allergies, unless the person is allergic to one of the vehicles such as alcohol, cane sugar, or milk sugar. To overcome the problem, the patient will first have to try and find out what is causing the allergy. On the basis of this finding, the next prescription can be planned. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri