I am 57 years of age,married with 4 children.Since about last 6 years, i am having this problem,initially weakness and now since last 2 years,total impotency.My prostrate is normal.Testosterone is within range,but on lower side.No sugar.Hypertensive,controlled by medication. I have tried Lycopodium 1 M,15 drops thrice daily but of no use.Now should i try Lycopodium cm OR can u prescribe any other medicine

I don't think that Lycopodium CM will be better if 1m did not help. In fact, 200C may be better if you want to repeat that particular remedy again.

Not knowing why you have this problem, it is hard to choose which of many remedies might help you. It is possible that there are several factors at play: stress, hormonal imbalances, psychological, maybe even some reaction to your regular medication.

You can try Caladium, Nux v., or Ignatia in 30C potency.
Not knowing other factors in this situation it is hard to select a good remedy. A visit to the homeopath may be useful, as he or she can then ask you more questions and pick a remedy that is right for you.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.