Homeopathy/pain in both leg toe

Question
Sir,
I am 32 yrs old and I have severe pain in my both leg toe and also in right hand toe. My both leg's ankle joint remain all time hot. After cold water bath I feel better.
Kindly give me some solution. Sir please let me know that it is curable or not,

Please help me.

Deepak kumar
9015095569

Answer
This is curable, yes. But not knowing what is causing the pain restricts my ability to pick the best remedy for you. Still, there are several remedies known to help with pain in the toes and fingers:

Calcarea c.
Calcare p.
Antimonium c.
Arnica
Ledum

YOu can try one or another at a 200C potency. Sometimes the lower, 30C, potency can be better. Or in the case of Calcarea c. or Calcarea p. even a lower potency is often best - like 12C or 6C. A homeopath would be able to determine this better after taking your case. You can also go up in potency, for example if 200C of a remedy no longer gives the desired effect, you can use the same remedy in 1M potency (provided always that it worked in the first place).

Take one dose of the remedy and repeat every 15 minutes 3-4 times at most during a painful episode. If the remedy provides no relief, next time try another. If relief is short and you need to repeat it often try sipping in water by diluting the same dose in a glass of water, stir well and sip often.

There are also other remedies that may be even better for your particular case, but it is hard to say which to use without more details on what is causing this condition.

Good luck,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)