Homeopathy/Pain in heel

Question
I am 57 years of age.Since about last 1 tear, i am feeling continuous pain in my right heel(underneath).In the morning,it is almost unbearable to touch the ground. however as the day goes by,it becomes slightly better. I am using special shoes with soft,spongy and thick heels.This has given me some relief during the day

Answer
There are many remedies for pain in the right heel.
Considering that you feel it in the morning and it gets better as time passes, try the remedy RHUS TOX. 12C or 30C potency. Take it 2-3 times a day. You can take it first thing in the morning. For even better results, dilute 3-4 pellets or drops of the remedy in water, stir well and sip frequently after the first straight dose. YOu may need to take 200C of the same remedy.

But there are many other remedies that may work as well, or even better:

Rhododendron, Eupatorium perf., Natrum sul., Pulsatilla - the same way as described above. Perhaps start with the 200C potency as it is stronger than the others.

Try also Calcarea fluor.6C or 12C daily to strengthen the bone or ligament that may be inflamed.

Good luck,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)