Homeopathy/Premature ejaculation

Question
Sir,
 I am 42 year old married having two kids.i am suffering from pre mature ejaculation problem since last 10-12 years.I ejaculate immediately after enter can not hold for even few seconds.
I am asthmatic patient since my childhood and feels urge to urinate even after urination end with dribbling of drops.
Please suggest me some homeopath medicine.

Answer
Hello,
     Please get yourself examined and investigated by a urologist, as I suspect that you are suffering from a prostatic problem. If such a problem is detected, you will have to get treated for it first, and both your symptoms will improve significantly. In the meanwhile, you can start off with the homeopathic remedy Ferrum picricum 30C, taking 4 pills thrice daily, for a month. Please do keep me informed about your response to the remedy. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri