Homeopathy/Regarding my father-in-law

My father-in-law, age 80 years suffered from right side paralysis about 45 days before due to clot in one of the arteries supplying blood to brain.  He was given Causticum 200 twice a weak and his paralytic symptoms have considerably improved.  Please suggest remedies for the following symptoms:

1. His speech is unclear.  Sometime can hear 1 or 2 words clearly.
2. Legs very weak, cannot walk, suffers from arthritis, gout.
3. No taste in the mouth. No appetite, we have to force him to eat.
4. His mind does not work properly.  Sometime he is not aware of his surroundings. He feels drowsy whole day.
5. suffers from enlarged prostate gland (takes time to pass urine), stone in gall bladder, heart patient (stent in arteries of heart)
6. Kidney function weak.  
7. His blood report is as follows:
Hemoglobin 10.3, Tatal leucocyte count- 6670 (normal: 4000-11000), Neutrophils 62.7 (normal 45-75), Lymphocytes 22.5 (20-45), Eosonophills 8.5 (normal 0-6), Monocytes 6.0 (normal-l0-12), basophils 0.3 (normal 0-1), ESR 40(normal 1-15), RBC 2.98 (Normal 4.5-6.5), Haematocrit 30.2(normal 40-54), MCV 34.6 (normal 27-32), MCHC 34.1 (normal 30-35), Platelet count 152 (normal 150-400), RDW 52.6 (normal 39-52), blood urea 52.5 (normal 15-40), Serum Creatinine 2.72 (normal 0.8-1.4)

Temperament: irritable, less tolerance.
Dark complexion.

Please suggest remedy.  Thanks and best regards

Please give your father a hematinic (in consultation with your family doctor), as his hemoglobin is quite low. increase the frequency of Causticum 200C to thrice daily for a month. Also give him a mixture of Gingko biloba Q, Crataegus oxycantha Q, and Arnica montana Q, giving 20 drops of the mixture thrice daily for a month. Let us see how he responds to this treatment protocol. I hope he is already doing physiotherapy exercises to regain his motor functions. Please keep me informed about his progress. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.