Please Tell me the best biochemic medicine for Sensitivity.

Dear Ateeq,
         I'm sorry but I did not understand your question. Were you referring to hypersensitivity, i.e. a tendency to allergies, emotional sensitivity, or sensitivity of specific areas of the body such as the teeth, stomach, intestines, skin, and the like? Depending upon your problem, the homeopathic remedy would be different. For example, for dental sensitivity, Calcarea fluoricum would be the best biochemic option; whereas, for emotional sensitivity, remedies like Nux vomica or Chamomilla would be best. As for allergic tendencies, the constitutional approach would be ideal, selecting a single remedy on the basis of the patient's personality, pathology, and preferences. If you can give me more details, I could advice you better. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.