Homeopathy/Feeling of dizziness

Question
Hi Sir, I am 31 years old lean guy. Around 3 months back I was having high blood pressure problem for which I consulted an allopathic doctor and was on medication for almost 2.5 months. Along with high blood pressure, I was also having a problem of dizziness. Now I have stopped taking B.P. medicines as my B.P. came under control, but the dizziness in my head is still there. Earlier (during high B.P. problem) I was having little bit of sleep disorder as well which is not there anymore. Along with the dizziness, I have observed that my heart beat rate increases (~105) when I feel more dizzy. I consulted a homeopath doctor some 20 days back and he suspected anxiety to be the root cause and suggested me to take Pulsatila 6. For initial 10 days, I felt a difference and dizziness had reduced but for last 1 week it has increased again. Strangely the feeling of dizziness goes off while travelling in a car or even on riding a bike.

Some pointers about my nature - I am a jovial person but very emotional. Sometimes, i feel very depressed when things don't go the way I want to, but in an hour or so I feel confident to overcome from that. Sometimes I am short tempered too but can control my anger very soon. I am unmarried and getting married in a month. Please advice me as this dizziness is driving me crazy.

Let me know in case you need more information.

Answer
Dear Hemant,
         Your problems seem to be related to your anxious nature; therefore, I suggest that you first try the remedy Gelsemium in the 200C potency, taking 4 pills every night for a week. Then please get back to me with your response to the remedy, so that we can decide what to do next. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri