Homeopathy/Hypothyroidism in Four year 8 months old child

Question

My son is having hoarse voice for almost 8 months and also, his weight is around 22 Kgs (Age 4 Yrs 8 months, Height 3 Feet 5 Inches),which is around 3.5 Kgs more than the normal.

We then consulted the ENT Doctor (Ear,Nose & Throat) and got the blood test done,based on his advice (to know T3,T4 and TSH).

The blood test report indicated TSH to be more than the normal (9.15 microIU/ml as against the normal range of 0.35 to 5.5).

The doctor has advised him to take a tablet,daily,for years.

I appreciate if you can advise homeopathic medicine for this child (4 yrs 8 months old son),duration and daily dosage of the same.

Also, please advise as to whether any side effect will be there if he takes this homeopathic medicne.

Last question is whether he can take this homepathic medicine along with the alopathic medicine, prescribed the alopathic doctor, above.

Thanks & Regards
Ramesh (Anish's Father)

Answer
Dear Ramesh,
         I would have suggested homeopathic treatment for a month, followed by a thyroid function test again, before starting off with allopathy. I say so, because once you start off with the thyroxine tablet, it becomes difficult to stop it. It would be advisable for you to see a homeopath close to you for constitutional treatment for your child. If you wish to try a specific remedy, you can give him Calcarea carbonica 30, 5 drops in 2 teaspoons of water thrice daily for a month. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri